Wednesday, August 27, 2008

it's been a long time.

june 18th.... yep. that was the last time i posted anything. sorry to my 3 (count 'em 3) readers. i really want to do better. i am really trying to prioritize things/organize my life and blogging isn't ranking that high. reading other blogs is winning out. anyway, just thought i would catch you up.

ella turned 1. june 25 (2 WHOLE MONTHS AGO) and i still haven't posted birthday pics - shame on me.
ella started walking july 16th. so if you could have a little sympathy for me please. i have trouble keeping up with her.
we went on vacation the first week of july.... i will post some pics soon.
my small group started back on every other wednesday night... i sure missed those girls...
i joined MOPS of Mt. Juliet. trying to meet some local folks.
i may join mom's club / may meet some more local folks.

ready for my fall schedule to begin.

check back soon.... i really am going to try to post... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm already done reading it...

:(

Anonymous said...

Proud of you for posting.

Anonymous said...

We are ALL busy these days. Ella is such a beauty and Carrie and I miss seeing both you guys and her. We haven't been able to get to Cross Point recently with the lead up to Sawyer's birth and then him coming two weeks early. I think we are going to try for Sunday after this one to take Sawyer in for the first time.

Adding you to my blogroll.